Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Wunder Under World of Lululemon

Lululemon is becoming quite the popular sports apparel store for yoga, running and other sports products that are desirable to consumers. As of a few months ago, I had never heard of Lululemon, until my sister was singing their praises and telling me how amazing they are. I was hesitant to go shopping with her to check out their products, because they are fairly expensive, and as a college student I don't always have tons of money to splurge on sports apparel. However, I went into the Lululemon store located in the University District by the University of Washington in Seattle. I walked in and tried on a pair of their "Wunder Under Legginings" and absolutely fell in love! Not only were they extremely comfortable, but they were trendy and made of quality materials. So, needless to say, I was instantly sold on their products and left the store with two pairs of pants: my amazing Wunder Under Leggings and a pair of cropped capri pants. The prices of the pants were a little expensive for me, but the quality was worth it! I ended up spending $78 on each and got a free hemming for my Wunder Under Leggings. They take your measurements for the hemming right in the store and have their alterations department alter the pants for you and when they are finished you can come back and pick them up or have them mailed to your home. Their quality customer service and attention to detail makes shopping in their store a positive experience.

Take a look below and check out the Lululemon Wunder Under Leggings and crop pants:

Wunder Under Legging Wunder Under Crop Pant

Lululemon specializes in yoga gear, including mats, sports bras, shorts, crops, pants, tops and much much more. They have products for yoga/pillates, hot yoga, running, and everyday sports activities. The nice thing about Lululemon products are that they are versatile and can be used in practically any sport. I wear my Lululemon pants to CrossFit and yoga, which are two sports that are completely different. However, they work great in both sporting arenas and are EXTREMELY comfortable. Their spandex material makes working out in them a great experience. And not to mention ladies, any pair of Lululemon pants makes your butt look amazing! =)

As a newly founded Lululemon customer, I would highly recommend their products. So the next time you have a day off, go in to your local Lululemon store and check out some of their new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment